Advanced manufacturing technologies highlighted in key Midlands briefing
National audit, tax, advisory and risk firm Crowe is teaming up with experts from the manufacturing sector to present a major briefing on the future of advanced technologies.
The event will take place at The School of Engineering at the University of Birmingham on Wednesday 29 June.
The briefing includes Crowe, in association with the Advanced Manufacturing Technologies to Create, Activate & Automate (AMTECAA) programme, Gauge and Tool Makers Association (GTMA) and Confederation of British Metalforming (CBM).
Johnathan Dudley, Head of Manufacturing at Crowe, said: “If you are looking to explore how advanced manufacturing technologies can help you be more productive, or provide a competitive edge, then this is the perfect opprtunity to see what fully funded support you can access through AMTECAA.”
The event includes sector updates from Crowe, CBM and GMTA, as well as an introduction to the AMTECAA programme, followed by the opportunity to visit state-of-the-art laboratories.
Dudley said: “During the tour, delegates will be able to see how they can create new products with additive, subtractive and hybrid engineering.
“Demonstrations will include how they can activate surfaces with laser and plasma processes and how to increase the automation of processes with robotics.”
The free event is open to businesses with fewer than 250 employees, and a turnover of less than 50 million euros, located within Greater Birmingham and Solihull, the Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire and Stoke and Staffordshire.
To be held in the Staff House at University of Birmingham, the programe will include registration and breafast, sector updates, a tour of the laboratories and a Q&A session to conclude the event.
More details can be obtained from https://www.crowe.com/uk/events/accelerate-your-manufacturing-business-29-june-22
Or call Nathan Sanghera on 0121 543 1900, email email@example.com
Ends (283 words)
- Miriam Sherwood, Director, People Communications & Marketing, Crowe UK. Tel: (0)121 543 1900, firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to Editors:
Crowe is a national audit, tax, advisory and risk firm offering global reach and local expertise. We are an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the top 10 accounting networks in the world. With exceptional knowledge of the business environment, our professionals share one commitment, to deliver excellence.
We are trusted by thousands of clients for our specialist advice, our ability to make smart decisions and our readiness to provide lasting value. Our broad technical expertise and deep market knowledge means we are well placed to offer insight and pragmatic advice to all the organisations and individuals with whom we work. Close working relationships are at the heart of our effective service delivery.
For more information, visit: www.crowe.co.uk
Crowe industry recognition
- UK Member of one of the top 10 accounting networks in the world (International Accounting Bulletin World Survey 2021)
- Top charity auditor (Charity Financials Auditor Benchmarking and Charity Finance Audit Survey, 2009 – 2020)
- Ranked 5th in the AIM auditors ranking by number of audits (AIM Advisers Rankings Guide, January 2022)
- 9th largest audit firm in the UK (UK fee income of audit firms that audit PIEs – by fee income on audit, FRC Key Facts and Trends in the Accountancy Profession, Figure 33, July 2021)
- Risk Consultancy of the Year 2021 for the second consecutive year (InsuranceERM) – Crowe was recognised to be at forefront of two key areas of focus for insurers in 2020: operational resilience; and environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues, including climate change.
- Awarded Bronze for Accountancy Firm of the Year – Large (2020 Citywealth Magic Circle Awards)
- Global Mobility Provider of the Year (Global Payroll Awards 2020)
- Employment Tax Specialist of the Year (Global Payroll Awards 2019)