Planning your exit strategy carefully from your business can make a massive difference to your retirement and future plans, according to national audit, tax, advisory and risk firm Crowe.
Crowe is holding a workshop and seminar for business owners, business leaders and finance directors at the firm’s Midlands office at Black Country House, Rounds Green Road, Oldbury, on Thursday 25 January from 08:00 to 10:00.
The free event is entitled “Exit Strategies and Debt Solutions” and will be presented by Crowe staff with experience of working with SMEs over many years.
Andy Kay, corporate finance partner, said: “We understand that business leaders benefit most from working with an external advisor to plan an exit strategy.
“We can help to equip you and your business with the knowledge, tools and expertise you need, and we hope you will join us at this seminar to help you plan a departure from your business.”
He will be joined by Julie Mole, director debt advisory. She said: “We will be covering how best you can plan your exit and the options available to you for exiting your business.
“We will also discuss the funding options available to you.”
Interested parties can register here, or call 0121 543 1900.
Crowe is a national audit, tax, advisory and risk firm offering global reach and local expertise. We are an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the top 10 accounting networks in the world. With exceptional knowledge of the business environment, our professionals share one commitment, to deliver excellence.
We are trusted by thousands of clients for our specialist advice, our ability to make smart decisions and our readiness to provide lasting value. Our broad technical expertise and deep market knowledge means we are well placed to offer insight and pragmatic advice to all the organisations and individuals with whom we work. Close working relationships are at the heart of our effective service delivery.For more information, visit: www.crowe.co.uk
- Follow Crowe UK on LinkedIn
- Follow Crowe UK on X (formerly known as Twitter), @CroweUK
- Manufacturing Outlook Survey, Winter 2024
- Manufacturing Outlook Survey report, 2022-2023
Crowe industry recognition
- Top charity auditor for 15 consecutive years (Charity Finance Audit Survey, 2009 – 2023)
- Risk Consultancy of the Year 2023 for the fourth consecutive year (InsuranceERM)
- UK Member of one of the top 10 accounting networks in the world (International Accounting Bulletin World Survey 2022)
- Awarded Silver in the 2022 Citywealth Brand Management and Reputation awards – Best Overall Marketing Campaign category for Your Life Builder
- Awarded Silver in the 2022 Citywealth Magic Circle awards
- Ranked 4th in the AIM auditors ranking by number of audits (AIM Advisers Rankings Guide, January 2023)
- 9th largest audit firm in the UK (UK fee income of audit firms that audit PIEs – by fee income on audit, FRC (Financial Reporting Council) Key Facts and Trends in the Accountancy Profession, Figure 33, August 2023)