Crowe event to unveil key outcomes from annual manufacturing surve
Key outcomes from the annual manufacturing survey conducted by audit, tax, risk and advisory firm Crowe and the Confederation of British Metal Forming (CBM) will be unveiled at an event next month.
The breakfast seminar takes place at the NMC Venue in West Bromwich on Thursday 9 February 2023.
Johnathan Dudley, National Head of Manufacturing at Crowe, will be joined by Stephen Morley, President of the CBM, to discuss what the future holds for the manufacturing industry and the areas businesses should focus their efforts in 2023.
Mr Dudley said: “Crowe and CBM have worked closely to gauge the views of those working and driving businesses in the sector on what’s shaping the manufacturing industry and the opportunities and challenges that the sector faces.
“We will reveal the full results at this seminar focusing on key issues such as funding, growth, technology, supplier relationships and other concerns facing manufacturing businesses.
“The survey results have provided a very good barometer of the mood and plans of the manufacturing sector and I would urge all those involved in the industry to attend this seminar to understand the position now and the issues we face moving forward.”
Mr Morley added: “We are delighted to have collaborated with Crowe on the annual manufacturing survey once again – it really helps to give us an in-depth understanding of the critical issues and opportunities facing manufacturers in the UK.
“Rising energy prices, labour shortages and supply chain disruption have been in the headlines and we’re hearing plenty of positive things around growth in reshoring.
“The information we take from this report provides us with a fantastic overview of where we are now, the challenges companies are dealing with and the potential solutions available. All of this will help industry leaders formulate their plans for 2023.”
The event will be of value to those in the manufacturing sector who have an interest in, or responsibility for, business growth and planning.
The event is on Thursday 9 February 2023 at the NMC Venue, 47 Birmingham Road, West Bromwich, B70 6PY.
Registration and breakfast are from 08:00, with discussions starting at 08.30 and the event closing by 09:30.
To register, visit call Nathan Sanghera on 0121 543 1900 or email email@example.com
Ends (371 words)
- Miriam Sherwood, Director, People Communications & Marketing, Crowe UK. Tel: (0)121 543 1900, firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to Editors:
Crowe is a national audit, tax, advisory and risk firm offering global reach and local expertise. We are an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the top 10 accounting networks in the world. With exceptional knowledge of the business environment, our professionals share one commitment, to deliver excellence.
We are trusted by thousands of clients for our specialist advice, our ability to make smart decisions and our readiness to provide lasting value. Our broad technical expertise and deep market knowledge means we are well placed to offer insight and pragmatic advice to all the organisations and individuals with whom we work. Close working relationships are at the heart of our effective service delivery.
For more information, visit: www.crowe.co.uk
Crowe industry recognition
- UK Member of one of the top 10 accounting networks in the world (International Accounting Bulletin World Survey 2022)
- Top charity auditor for 13 consecutive years (Charity Financials Auditor Benchmarking and Charity Finance Audit Survey, 2009 – 2021)
- Awarded Silver in the 2022 Citywealth Brand Management and Reputation awards – Best Overall Marketing Campaign category for Your Life Builder
- Awarded Silver in the 2022 Citywealth Magic Circle awards
- Ranked 5th in the AIM auditors ranking by number of audits (AIM Advisers Rankings Guide, January 2022)
- 9th largest audit firm in the UK (UK fee income of audit firms that audit PIEs – by fee income on audit, FRC Key Facts and Trends in the Accountancy Profession, Figure 33, July 2021)
- Risk Consultancy of the Year 2022 for the third consecutive year (InsuranceERM)
The Confederation of British Metalforming is the leading trade association for UK manufacturers of fasteners, forgings and pressings, cold-rolled and sheet-metal products.
Working with metal, its 200-strong members create components, fabrications and structures for global OEMs and their supply chains, and most operate in strategic sectors, including aerospace, automotive, construction, defence, engineering, nuclear, offshore and white goods.