Crowe season-long sponsors of Robins’ keeper Jamie Pardington
It’s always good to have someone solid and reliable at your back – that’s why national audit, tax, advisory and risk firm Crowe are getting behind Jamie Pardington, a first team goalkeeper at Cheltenham Town FC this season.
The 23 year old signed this summer for The Robins and is currently on loan at Truro City.
He is being sponsored by the Cheltenham office of Crowe, a safe pair of hands in providing financial, tax and advisory services to businesses and individuals across Gloucestershire and the Cotswolds.
Jonathan Dudley, managing partner for Midlands and South West, Crowe UK, said: “We are of the firm belief that local businesses, including football clubs like Cheltenham Town are an important part of the community, so we are always looking to strengthen our links locally.
“Like any goalkeeper, we help Cheltenham businesses expertly balance both risk and reward to achieve the best outcome as team so our clients can prosper. This why we are delighted to be sponsoring the up and coming Robin Jamie Pardington and wish him all the best for the season.”
The backing of Crowe has been welcomed by the club.
Luke Saunders, commercial marketing manager, said: “Over the last few years Crowe have shown their support for Cheltenham Town in a number of ways through various means of sponsorship, the latest of which is now becoming the home shirt sponsor of goalkeeper Jamie Pardington, who signed for the club this summer.
“We are grateful to them for their continued backing of the Robins for the 2023/24 season.”The 6’5” keeper has gained experience with Wolverhampton Wanderers, Bath City, Stratford Town, Dulwich Hamlet, Mansfield Town, Grimsby Town and Larne before signing for Cheltenham Town FC this summer.
Crowe UK’s trusted seasoned professionals are always available to help:
- Business Solutions | Crowe UK
- Private Clients | Crowe UK
- Crowe Financial Planning (UK) Limited | Crowe Financial Planning UK Limited
- Crowe – Your Life Builder (crowelifebuilder.co.uk)
- Jennifer Spencer Charles, Senior Communications Manager, +44 (0)20 7842 5273, Jennifer.Spencer-Charles@crowe.co.uk
Notes to Editors:
Crowe is a national audit, tax, advisory and risk firm offering global reach and local expertise. We are an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the top 10 accounting networks in the world. With exceptional knowledge of the business environment, our professionals share one commitment, to deliver excellence.
We are trusted by thousands of clients for our specialist advice, our ability to make smart decisions and our readiness to provide lasting value. Our broad technical expertise and deep market knowledge means we are well placed to offer insight and pragmatic advice to all the organisations and individuals with whom we work. Close working relationships are at the heart of our effective service delivery.
For more information, visit: www.crowe.co.uk
Crowe industry recognition
- UK Member of one of the top 10 accounting networks in the world (International Accounting Bulletin World Survey 2022)
- Top charity auditor for 14 consecutive years (Charity Financials Auditor Benchmarking and Charity Finance Audit Survey, 2009 – 2022)
- Awarded Silver in the 2022 Citywealth Brand Management and Reputation awards – Best Overall Marketing Campaign category for Your Life Builder
- Awarded Silver in the 2022 Citywealth Magic Circle awards
- Ranked 5th in the AIM auditors ranking by number of audits (AIM Advisers Rankings Guide, January 2022)
- 9th largest audit firm in the UK (UK fee income of audit firms that audit PIEs – by fee income on audit, FRC Key Facts and Trends in the Accountancy Profession, Figure 33, July 2021)
- Risk Consultancy of the Year 2022 for the third consecutive year (InsuranceERM)