Crowe to reveal the major challenges facing UK manufacturing
The Outlook for Manufacturing in the UK will be revealed when national audit, tax, advisory and risk firm Crowe unveils its annual report on Tuesday 19 September.Crowe’s Head of Manufacturing Johnathan Dudley will be joined by Steve Morley, President of the Confederation of British Metalforming (CBM), to discuss what the future holds for British manufacturers.
Mr Dudley said: “We will reveal the results of our 2023 Outlook for Manufacturing survey and discuss the areas where businesses should focus their efforts to ensure ‘thrival’ during these challenging times.”
Steve Morley and Dudley will be outlining key findings contained in the manufacturing survey and highlighting issues such as importing, exporting, reshoring, energy and supply chains.
They will highlight how businesses can thrive in the current climate.
Morley said: “This event will be of immense value to those in the manufacturing sector who have an interest in or responsibility for business growth and planning.”
The event is being held at the NMC Venue, 47 Birmingham Road, West Bromwich, and runs from 08.00 registration and breakfast, followed by discussion and questions at 08.30 and closes at 09.30. For an invitation to this free event, call Nathan Sanghera on 0121 543 1900, or email email@example.com.
- Jennifer Spencer Charles, Head of PR and Digital Content, +44 (0)20 7842 5273, Jennifer.Spencer-Charles@crowe.co.uk
Crowe is a national audit, tax, advisory and risk firm offering global reach and local expertise. We are an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the top 10 accounting networks in the world. With exceptional knowledge of the business environment, our professionals share one commitment, to deliver excellence.
We are trusted by thousands of clients for our specialist advice, our ability to make smart decisions and our readiness to provide lasting value. Our broad technical expertise and deep market knowledge means we are well placed to offer insight and pragmatic advice to all the organizations and individuals with whom we work. Close working relationships are at the heart of our effective service delivery.
For more information, visit: www.crowe.co.uk:
Crowe industry recognition
- UK Member of one of the top 10 accounting networks in the world (International Accounting Bulletin World Survey 2022)
- Top charity auditor for 14 consecutive years (Charity Financials Auditor Benchmarking and Charity Finance Audit Survey, 2009 – 2022)
- Awarded Silver in the 2022 Citywealth Brand Management and Reputation awards – Best Overall Marketing Campaign category for Your Life Builder
- Awarded Silver in the 2022 Citywealth Magic Circle awards
- Ranked 5th in the AIM auditors ranking by number of audits (AIM Advisers Rankings Guide, January 2022)
- 9th largest audit firm in the UK (UK fee income of audit firms that audit PIEs – by fee income on audit, FRC Key Facts and Trends in the Accountancy Profession, Figure 33, July 2021)
- Risk Consultancy of the Year 2022 for the fourth consecutive year (InsuranceERM)