Crowe’s Johnathan Dudley hailed as ‘Business Person of the Year’
Well known business advisor Johnathan Dudley has been named “Business Person of the Year” at the prestigious Nachural Summer Business Ball and Awards.
Dudley, who is National Head of Manufacturing Business and Midlands & South West managing partner at national audit, tax, advisory and risk firm Crowe, received the award at one of the first post-pandemic black tie events which was held at Wolverhampton Racecourse.
The annual awards, established by entrepreneur and events organiser Ninder Johal, recognise the achievements of individuals and companies across the West Midlands region.
Johnathan Dudley has worked at Crowe for 33 years. He manages Crowe’s Midlands and South West practice, which has offices in Oldbury and Cheltenham, and is National Head of Manufacturing. His role includes sharing the strategic lead of Crowe’s Corporate Business Sector.
He has also served on the ICAEW Manufacturing community for the maximum two years permitted, chairing the Community from 2019-2021, including the COVID-19 “lockdown” period.
Ninder Johal said: “Johnathan Dudley’s experience includes advising substantial manufacturing businesses, aerospace manufacturing companies, transport and logistics and various technology based and specialist retail concerns together with various owner managed business and professional practices.
“He is one of the best known figures in the Midlands and South West business community and the award of ‘Business Person of the Year’ is a timely and fitting recognition of over three decades of service and commitment to the Midlands region.”
Dudley is also an accredited Mindshop “Expert” advisor, with over 20 years’ experience, enabling him to add value to clients by providing business improvement, coaching, change management and strategic planning advice.
- Miriam Sherwood, Senior Manager, National Marketing and Communications, Crowe UK. Tel: (0)121 543 1900, email@example.com
Notes to Editors:
Crowe is a national audit, tax, advisory and risk firm offering global reach and local expertise. We are an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the top 10 accounting networks in the world. With exceptional knowledge of the business environment, our professionals share one commitment, to deliver excellence.
We are trusted by thousands of clients for our specialist advice, our ability to make smart decisions and our readiness to provide lasting value. Our broad technical expertise and deep market knowledge means we are well placed to offer insight and pragmatic advice to all the organisations and individuals with whom we work. Close working relationships are at the heart of our effective service delivery.
For more information, visit: www.crowe.co.uk
Crowe industry recognition
- UK Member of one of the top 10 accounting networks in the world (International Accounting Bulletin World Survey 2021)
- Top charity auditor (Charity Financials Auditor Benchmarking and Charity Finance Audit Survey, 2009 – 2020)
- Leading advisors to the UK mid-market, ranked 8th AIM and Main Market auditor (By number of audits of listed companies, FRC Key Facts and Trends in the Accountancy Profession, Figure 38, October 2020)
- 9th largest audit firm in the UK (UK fee income of audit firms that audit PIEs – by fee income on audit, FRC Key Facts and Trends in the Accountancy Profession, Figure 33, October 2020)
- Awarded Bronze for Accountancy Firm of the Year – Large (2020 Citywealth Magic Circle Awards)
- Global Mobility Provider of the Year (Global Payroll Awards 2020)
- Employment Tax Specialist of the Year (Global Payroll Awards 2019)