UK law firms encouraged to participate in industry ‘health-check’ with Crowe’s annual Benchmarking Survey 202
Crowe, a leading national audit, tax, advisory and risk firm, is encouraging law firms across the country to participate in its 11th annual Law Firm Benchmarking Survey to help provide an invaluable “health check” of the sector in 2023.
Crowe is surveying law firms on their revenue expectations for this year, as well as gauging business confidence for the second half of 2023 onwards, especially as firms manage the consequences of the ongoing cost-of-living crisis on their bottom line. The benchmarking survey also seeks to understand firms’ approaches to tackling the threat of cyber security and fraud, the rise of technological innovation, as well as assess their environmental, social, and governance policies.
With offices across the UK, including in the Midlands and Cheltenham, Crowe is also encouraging firms to provide commentary on other prominent issues affecting individuals within the law profession, such as policies regarding equality, diversity and inclusion and how firms support changes to home/office work patterns and the mental health of their employees.
Each participating firm will receive a bespoke benchmarking report which analyses the firm’s performance allowing them to see how their organisation is positioned in the market and gives an insight into the successes of other participating firms to see how their firm compares. Crowe’s reports feature scatterplots which can be used as a catalyst for strategic discussions.
The full industry-wide report will be published later this Autumn.
The annual Law Firm Benchmarking Survey seeks the views of managing and senior partners and finance directors. It is quick and easy to complete the survey, click the link find out more: Law Firm Benchmarking 2023 | Crowe UK. The deadline for submissions is Monday 31 July.
Nicky Owen, Partner and Head of Professional Practices, Professional Practices, said: “Our national survey is a unique opportunity for law firms to see how they compare to their competitors in the industry as well as gauge the confidence of the sector over the coming year.
“While it only takes a short amount of time to complete, the unique commentary offered by our Law Firm Benchmarking Survey enables firms to see where they can become more innovative in finding opportunities to support existing client needs as well as attract new business and the next generation of talent to their firm.
“There are only two weeks left to complete the survey, so if you’re a managing or senior partner or finance director, don’t miss this opportunity to share your views.”
- Jennifer Spencer Charles, Head of PR and Digital Content, +44 (0)20 7842 5273, Jennifer.Spencer-Charles@crowe.co.uk
Crowe is a national audit, tax, advisory and risk firm offering global reach and local expertise. We are an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the top 10 accounting networks in the world. With exceptional knowledge of the business environment, our professionals share one commitment, to deliver excellence.
We are trusted by thousands of clients for our specialist advice, our ability to make smart decisions and our readiness to provide lasting value. Our broad technical expertise and deep market knowledge means we are well placed to offer insight and pragmatic advice to all the organizations and individuals with whom we work. Close working relationships are at the heart of our effective service delivery.
For more information, visit: www.crowe.co.uk
Crowe industry recognition
- UK Member of one of the top 10 accounting networks in the world (International Accounting Bulletin World Survey 2022)
- Top charity auditor for 14 consecutive years (Charity Financials Auditor Benchmarking and Charity Finance Audit Survey, 2009 – 2022)
- Awarded Silver in the 2022 Citywealth Brand Management and Reputation awards – Best Overall Marketing Campaign category for Your Life Builder
- Awarded Silver in the 2022 Citywealth Magic Circle awards
- Ranked 5th in the AIM auditors ranking by number of audits (AIM Advisers Rankings Guide, January 2022)
- 9th largest audit firm in the UK (UK fee income of audit firms that audit PIEs – by fee income on audit, FRC (Financial Reporting Council) Key Facts and Trends in the Accountancy Profession, Figure 33, July 2021)
- Risk Consultancy of the Year 2022 for the fourth consecutive year (InsuranceERM)